ComboMania 2012 ComboMania 2012

First Feedback, loading bar or working animation?! Not sure whats wrong with it but I can't get it to load. I try to judge fairly so I opened 3 different browsers and reloading the page serveral time...The reason being because you wrote a very nice description which I actually bother to read on peoples posting :)

But since I can't watch it...I can't judge :(

HeThinkzLikeNoOthEr responds:

I posted a link to another website....it works fine there,,,i couldnt tell u why it won't work here....i switched out 3 different preloaders!!!....but check out the link!!...nvm I fixed it somehow!!!

Eat your vegetables Eat your vegetables

LOL really unexpected, gave me a chuckle. Pretty simple but got the joke across.

Squirtle says something?! Squirtle says something?!

Lol, gave me a laugh. Audio didn't sound to good though, pretty simple animation as well.

The Moleman The Moleman

Half the rating was for the animation quality and the other half for the content...needless to say a solid 0 was given in that department.

For the good note, it was smooth and the voice acting was decent enough to depict crazed child predator. But this doesn't make up for the rest. I work with patients and families dealing with quite an array of problems and this is a subject I hardly find funny or grounds on which to joke about. It was incredibly disturbing as there is a lot of truth to the actions of "moleman"

I was waiting for one redeeming quality, and therefore watched the whole thing, of which was the presence of a warning at the end of the clip towards parents of younger children. This was not there and therefore actually made me sick to my stomach. Once you start to work with children and families who have been emotionally and physically abused in any form you might understand my strong distaste for your animation.

SvenStoffels responds:

"A warning at the end"? This isnt a infomercial its a cartoon!
There's allot of truth behind the actions of the moleman? He's not real.. Its a cartoon character.

I understand you might be offended by this, reading about you past experience with children. But nothing should be sacred. Every subject matter should be free for ridicule. Yes, even the prophet mohammed. Fuck that guy!

Minions - Arkham City Minions - Arkham City

It was okay until I saw the man come up with the wooden box...then I seriously LOL'd before he even opened his mouth. I hate those boxes!! They were my bane on combat ranked and campaigns. I always forgot about them. This seriously made my day.

I loved the animation style, voice acting was great, and the writing was as well. Thanks for giving me my laugh today.

Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel

For the flash, I really enjoyed it, it was well done and the animation was quite smooth. It was very diggedy demon like style of animation but fainter in color. Great job!!

LOL, I remember little me playing on the pot, that really made me laugh there at the end. I hadn't found flash the first time I played it and actually made it through the tunnel without it!!

TerminalMontage responds:

Thanks :) Max Gilardi was an influence c:

A Stormtrooper Story A Stormtrooper Story

I watched it twice, I thought it was hilarious!! You didn't go out of your way to make jokes, it was fairly well done. Very "speaks for itself" type of entertainment, Good job!!

Friendship is STILL Magic Friendship is STILL Magic

LOL

I love your work so much, been hooked ever since Professor Layton. Keep up the good work!

Generic Skyrim Movie Generic Skyrim Movie

If...

Link landed in the water temple after the fact I would have laughed. BUT an over used joke that is flooding the site is starting to get boring.

6 points for the art work but only an extra point storyline...maybe if you had come out with it sooner

Chinese Poison Toys Chinese Poison Toys

Good

Good animation, and catchy beat!! This is why I buy American, Lol. And Bleach978876, I'll be more than glad to shove my rifle up there instead. Ignore idiots, this was uniquely done, keep up the good work.

vakavadesigns responds:

Thanks a lot Pyro-man! I appreciate your feed back, it's fuel to keep making these crazy things. And hopefully your rifle is a bayonet >:D