Pico's Race Day 2012 Pico's Race Day 2012

Eh good Idea, little easy. Would have been a little more entertaining with key combinations or the like. Or if you did want to keep the simplicity atleast up the quality of the animation.

I think with 8 bit stuff they need to compensate for the lack of art with awesome gameplay/story line. Yours didn't as much....gave me some medal points though

ManuelTacoface responds:

Yeah, I guess I could have added a few more stuff, but I had a deadline, so I couldn't add as much. Maybe in the sequel, if I ever make it.

TANKMEN: Battle! TANKMEN: Battle!

Well...

Attack, Barrier, rocket, rocket, rocket, rocket......This strategy was the only thing I did throughout the entire game without fail. To give an honest review this game was quite boring to play through but I kept hoping that some sort of strategy would eventually bring forth itself...but I was disappointed.

If you could create moves and enemies that would actually be hard to kill and create ways to counteract them in strategic ways it would be fun, but obliterating every single opponent that same exact way the entire game gets repetitive and boring, fix that and it would be okay.

APOKALYX APOKALYX

agree with icenhour76

That first fight you just stand there and nothing happens, I tried like 20 times to hit him and it keeps doing nothing and asking me if I want to repeat?! Its broken...

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Just a few Tweaks

It was a great game but I Saw a couple things that might be worthy of fixing. When fighting the 3 headed Dragon I poisened them with really helped fight off the first two heads but the Dark Head heals with poison...which really really sucked. He was healing for 13-16K experience...EVERY SINGLE TURN!! I managed to beat him...very slowly and painfully and almost gave up the fight.

So to fix I think everything whould be an option, I wanted to purify the Dragon but I wasn't allowed to, and I wasn't allowed to toss him some garlic either...which prob would have made his breath stink worse but O well. A way to use items on the enemy would be handy in a situation like this Just like you are allowed too in the Final Fantasy Games. (IE casting reflect on the enemy so it can't heal itself and heals you instead)

Holeshot:The MX Card Game Holeshot:The MX Card Game

Theres a problem

I can't read the cards?! My cards I can make out but some cards were played in front of me and I have no idea what they are and how to counteract them?!

Can't like a game if I can't play it :P

Run!! Run!!

Wow

I would have liked the game much better if it were easier. The only reason I was able to beat one of them was because all you had to do was run forward. (Hot City) without letting go of the button.

Too hard you need to change something because it just isn't fun to play.

Lastman Lastman

What the heck?

I usually like playing these Medal games but this one has to go with the deceased FUI2 as one of the worst ones. I don't mind that you were trying to make a hard game and crap but the art work could have used work. And the Ads are horrible.

Why don't you just do what everyone else does with adds, play them with the loading bar then forget about them, my computer already is slow enough and having adds every 3 seconds (that really isn't that bad of an exaggeration considering I die 10 times in that limit) Why don't you just take em out.

Take away the adds, spend a little bit more time on your sprite artwork and this would be better. If you wanted a game with teh same spirits you fail. I beat the lost levels and actually enjoyed playing it. (they even had music with that game and better artwork)

Epic War 3 Epic War 3

Fun I have enjoyed them so far

I was a fan of your other epic games and I'm happy how this one turned out. I think the gameplay works very well, doesn't require as much clicking as I remember in the previous ones. I'm having problems with the medals but for some reason I always have problems with them so no worries.

I'm enjoying it so far, keep up the good work.

Drop the Bomb (Medals) Drop the Bomb (Medals)

I kinda like it.

I've earned 7 medals in the game, and I like the fact that it is unique but the only problem I have is some of the medals are totally based on the luck of the draw and don't have anything to do with how much skill you have.

Like I keep getting bombs in the bonus round which prevents me from getting medals. And I can't answer 25 in a row correctly because the game is always over by that point. I thought it might carry over into another round but I was wrong. I hate having to earn stuff by Luck rather than just having the skill to succeed. Your score would be higher if it were not for that.

Other than that it is alright...and for the wrong questions I just had to memorize the ones you inputted.

Medieval Rampage Medieval Rampage

Awesome game

Fun to play and very fluid. I enjoyed playing it but I'm going to stop for the moment for a certain reason.

After I beat the first boss I figured that would be a good check point, so I checked my page to see if I was getting the medals...and I wasn't.

So you might want to fix that tiny problem, but that doesn't take away from the fact that it is a fun game nonetheless. Greatly enjoyed it, just fix those medals.