ComboMania 2012 ComboMania 2012

First Feedback, loading bar or working animation?! Not sure whats wrong with it but I can't get it to load. I try to judge fairly so I opened 3 different browsers and reloading the page serveral time...The reason being because you wrote a very nice description which I actually bother to read on peoples posting :)

But since I can't watch it...I can't judge :(

HeThinkzLikeNoOthEr responds:

I posted a link to another website....it works fine there,,,i couldnt tell u why it won't work here....i switched out 3 different preloaders!!!....but check out the link!!...nvm I fixed it somehow!!!

Eat your vegetables Eat your vegetables

LOL really unexpected, gave me a chuckle. Pretty simple but got the joke across.

Squirtle says something?! Squirtle says something?!

Lol, gave me a laugh. Audio didn't sound to good though, pretty simple animation as well.

Pico's Race Day 2012 Pico's Race Day 2012

Eh good Idea, little easy. Would have been a little more entertaining with key combinations or the like. Or if you did want to keep the simplicity atleast up the quality of the animation.

I think with 8 bit stuff they need to compensate for the lack of art with awesome gameplay/story line. Yours didn't as much....gave me some medal points though

ManuelTacoface responds:

Yeah, I guess I could have added a few more stuff, but I had a deadline, so I couldn't add as much. Maybe in the sequel, if I ever make it.

TANKMEN: Battle! TANKMEN: Battle!

Well...

Attack, Barrier, rocket, rocket, rocket, rocket......This strategy was the only thing I did throughout the entire game without fail. To give an honest review this game was quite boring to play through but I kept hoping that some sort of strategy would eventually bring forth itself...but I was disappointed.

If you could create moves and enemies that would actually be hard to kill and create ways to counteract them in strategic ways it would be fun, but obliterating every single opponent that same exact way the entire game gets repetitive and boring, fix that and it would be okay.

APOKALYX APOKALYX

agree with icenhour76

That first fight you just stand there and nothing happens, I tried like 20 times to hit him and it keeps doing nothing and asking me if I want to repeat?! Its broken...

Another Delightful Voyage Another Delightful Voyage

ummm

EPIC there is no other word to describe it, your remixes get better and better!!! Dang Boy =)

Gonna Make You Dance Gonna Make You Dance

HAHA

Epic, got better as the song when on, ingenious and unique!!

All Kids Out! - Adult Swim All Kids Out! - Adult Swim

Awesome

Time to watch me some more Space Ghost and Johnny Bravo!!

Witchblade Witchblade

Epic But...

Whats up with her left hand? (For those reading HER left hand, not your left :P)